- L’oreal Cleansing Conditioner This beauty came into my life because I am obsessed with Sazan Hendrix, and her hair. She has similar hair structure as myself, and when she raved about this new find on one of her videos, I knew I had to try it. I don’t wash my hair everyday, as I have very thick and long hair. I put this cleansing conditioner in my rotation, so if I wash my hair between washes, this would be the product I would use. The cleansing properties definitely clean my hair and give it some life back, and the conditioning properties leave my hair silky smooth, and almost frizz free.
- Urban Decay Naked One and Done Hybrid Complexion Perfector: As the rest of the world, during the summer months, I don’t want a high coverage foundation that is going to weigh on my skin as much as the humidity does. Oily skin girls do not need any more product to inject oil on our skin during summer. I had been on the hunt for something with coverage but weightless. The Urban Decay One and Done was the only foundation I wore all through my honeymoon. This thing has crazy lasting power, feels weightless and covers any blemishes. I find it is best applied with a damped beauty blender.
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Venezia: I feel as though there are no mentions of the Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipsticks in the beauty community. Everyone raves about Colourpop, Kat Von D, and Anastasia, but I have never heard anything about this product. The reason I picked it up was due to the unique color, Venezia. I was looking for a coral-y orange for my vacation, and this was the perfect color! Ladies, and gentleman, this is one of the best (if not the best) liquid lipstick I have found. It dries on my lips, doesn’t budge, but also doesn’t suck the moisture out of my lips. The color payoff is incredible and the application is flawless. I highly recommend trying one if you are an avid liquid lipstick lover, like myself.
- Anastasia Sun Dipped Glow Kit: As I mentioned previously I have oily skin, so anything with glow in the name has me running the other direction. In June, I was with my makeup artist, getting my makeup trial done for the wedding. Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed the girl had the Anastasia Sun Dipped Glow kit in her stash. The colors looked beautiful when applied, and the bronze-y shade really made me want the whole thing. The next day, on a Sephora trip, I found myself picking up the very expensive palette, and I haven’t stopped using it since. I use the shades Moonstone and Tourmaline every single day. It gives a beautiful glow, and doesn’t make me feel like a grease ball.
- Neutrogena Healthy Skin Acne Clearing Makeup: This stuff is my shiz! I wear it everyday. My skin is acne prone so I am always hesitant to try new foundation. I have been using it for about 6 years now and it provides medium, buildable coverage- perfect for everyday wear.
- Dove Dry Shampoo: My hair has a mind of its own. Truly. Some days it’s super straight and oily, other days it’s wavy and dry at the ends. Regardless, I use this product almost every day. ESPECIALLY on freshly washed hair. For my ladies lacking in the bodacious hair department – this dry shampoo will give your flat hair a little umph! I have tried countless dry shampoos and nothing ever comes close in comparison. My tip: spray it into a paddle brush and then work it through your hair if you want to avoid using a lot of product. You can buy this at any drugstore and it’s only $4.00 USD!
- Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck: I started to notice that I was always using taupe shades in my palletes and I would always run out of them wayyy too quickly! I picked up this shade at Ulta and I still use it everyday and my crease shade/ under my lower lash line. Its a must have for me & helps open up my sleepy eyes in the morning.
- Laura Mercier Brilliant Glace Lip Gloss in Nude Prism: This lip gloss was a gift from my sister-in-law + I use it ALL THE TIME. I’m honestly not a huge fan of glosses- most of the time they are too sticky, glittery or pigmented. This gloss, however, pairs perfectly with any lip color or just on its own. I always keep it with me in my bag & my roomies have been known to ask me for it from time to time. Its just that good!
- Mario Badescu Drying Lotion: Ah! A new favorite! I was in the market for a drying lotion after watching one of Chloe Morellos skin care videos on YouTube (love her!) I get pesky little pimples occasionally and this product is great for drying them up overnight!
What are your thoughts? Do you use any of the products we listed? Let us know!