What girl doesn’t love FFF that has tried it before? I truly don’t know of any!
For those of you who have yet to subscribe… It’s like Christmas every season of the year! This review will exclude all of the gift cards + sponsored products.
Here are my top picks from each box this past year…
What I loved:
- Gorge I’ll Make You Look Amazing Daily Spray: I LIVE for this stuff! Seriously guys it’s probably my favorite product ever from a box- so its pretty fitting that it’s the first one I am talking about. 🙂 You can use it on wet or dry hair. My tip: instead of spraying directly to my mane I spray some into the palm of my hand and run it through the length. The bottle is gone… aka time to repurchase!
- FabFitFun Everyday Wireless Speaker: This speaker is ma jam that plays ma jams! It connects via bluetooth to your phone/device- perfect belting my little heart out to some Tay Tay Swift in the shower. It’s a little harder to hear outside but it works great if you just plan on laying in the sun close by.
- tarte LipSurgence Lip Gloss: tarte is one of my favorite lines and I’m usually never disappointed with their products. This lip gloss was no exception. I still have it and I love to throw it in my bag whenever I’m in need of a little plumping.
What I did not use:
- Wren Heart Pendant in Rose Gold: I am super upset that I didn’t get the moon pendant. Just another reason why I should sign up for select (which is a one year commitment I believe) If you do so- FFF contacts you before your box ships to select which colors etc. you would prefer.
- FabFitFun X CosmoBody Jump Rope: I suck. I love to jump rope and its great cardio. I WILL use this one day!
- Scratch Limited Edition Nail Wraps: I didn’t love the design but I’m sure I will use these one day- I just have yet to do so (one year later! oops)
- Headspace 3-month Subscription: The idea of this inclusion was FAB. Mental health is super important and hard, especially for me, to set aside time for. I started doing the guided meditations for about a week and lost momentum. Since then my 3-month subscription has run out. 😦
Full disclosure: I actually skipped this box and I was super upset that I did- hence why I resubscribed for every box since! I will give you the list of products and what I thought was cute/ why I wanted to try them below. Comment and let me know which products you loved from the Fall 2015 box. Xx
What I wanted to try:
- Manna Kadar Lip Locked Lucky Lip Stain
- Doctor D Schwab Flawless Skin Fluid
- Gold Radiance Luxury Facial Mask
What I thought was super cute!:
- Purple Purse Foundation Tassel Charm
- Tappan Collective Umbrella
- Glass Crystal Bead Bracelet by Tribe Alive
Winter Box *One of my favorites!*
What I loved:
- Juara Candlenut Body Creme (FAV!): MY LEGS FEEL LIKE A SEXY DOLPHIN… too much? Who cares! Holy cats batman… the level of hydration you get from this product is perfect for thirsty winter skin. Actually, I am still using this product in the summer so it’s perfect all year round. Putting this on your legs right after shaving will make you want to force everyone you come in contact with to touch your leg. A+++
- Wine Stopper + Charm Set: I love wine. I also happened to be in the market for a wine stopper. FFF reads minds. The end.
- Whitney Eve X FabFitFun fingerless gloves: Oh Whitney Port. You’re giving me some serious high school nostalgia. And your fingerless gloves give me life during the chilly months while simultaneously allowing me to text. Lets just hope I don’t lose this pair like all of my other gloves. 😉
- EJH Brand Diffuser in Cinnamon: Yes. please. I was so happy that I recieved the cinnamon scent + it lasts for.EVER.
- Zoya Nail Polish in Vanessa: A brand that i have never heard/used previously but I adored all of the fall/winter red shades. The formula is amazing and makes painting my nails a breeze! The best part is that I still have it in my nailpolish bag and it hasn’t dried up yet- woohoo!
- Dermalogica Skincare Set: I have problematic skin… acne at 23 is super fun to deal with. HAH. I’ve always been interested in trying new skin care products so I was thrilled when I recieved this set from Dermalogica. The size is perfect for travel and I loved all of the products. Once I run out there is a solid chance that I will find myself repurchasing in the larger sizes. 🙂
- FRENDS The Donna Earbuds: These retail for $80 USD but for earbuds- these things rock. It doesn’t compromise the bass (no treble) and they are perfect for working out or throwing into your bag when you are on the go. I was sent the black rose gold pair in my box!
What I did not use:
- I used it ALL! yeah yeah!
What I loved:
- Jus D’Amour Bath Bombs: I love bath bombs! LoOOOoOOvE them! I’m not sure if they are worth the $28.00 USD to repurchase but I love that they came in cute packaging, smelled heavenly and that each one was made with a combination of essential oils.
- Note: I am used to using Lush bath bombs and the individual price of each BB is fairly equivalent. Points for being organic!
- Markesh Hair Oil in Oringinal Scent: My hair is so oily at the roots and dry as the Saharrah at the ends. I’m currently living in a house with hard water which is super unforgiving to my beloved strands- UGH! This oil is perfect for the very tips of my locks for next day hair. I throw my favorite dry shampoo on my roots ( Dove Dry Shampoo. I’ve literally tried 10+ different dry shampoos and NOTHING compares!) and then put a small amount of oil and run in through my ends. It helps so much and because you are using such little product it lasts ages!
- HelloLegs: I have never been a big user of shaving creams. I tend to shave after lathering up with body wash. However this product changed my mind after feeling how smooth my legs felt afterwards. Similar to my earlier review on the Juara Body cream- sexy. dolphin.
- My only negative is the size of the bottle for the price. 😦
What I did not use:
- Merrithew Mat Strap Plus Yoga strap/ resistance band: I really do love that FFF incorporates cute workout and fitness inspired items. However I do yoga at home versus a studio and the resistance band doesn’t work well enough to use frequently.
- Keratin gloves/ socks: I actually did use both the socks and the gloves and I will say that they did work well as far as moisturizing goes. I just would not purchase them again. Retailing at $10.00 USD… I would rather put that money towards a mani/pedi #sorrynotsorry? Plus it was kind of frustrating to sit and not be able to do anything with the gloves on.
- Jook and Nana Gold Plated Tag Necklace: meh. I don’t have anything negative to say about these necklaces. Because of their simirlariy to the Wren Pendants (being my preference of the two) I wish FFF included something else. It would probably look really cute layering other pieces along with it though! I’m keeping it to be optimistic… I’m not hoarding… I promise… 😉
- Makers Kit Kitchen Herb Garden DIY Kit: A green thumb is something I do NOT have. The idea was cute but i was too negligent to remember to water the herbs. So I gave up my dream of becoming a professional gardener and will be repurposing the super cute wooden box in an unknown future DIY project!
What I loved:
- Passport to beauty lip gloss in Flower Child: I have never been huge on lip gloss. It’s usually super sticky or too shine-y but let me tell y’all. This lip gloss has vitamin E so it is SUPER moisturizing! I would totally repurchase this bad boy.
- Summer & RoseYoga towel: It’s a perfect alternative to wiping down your mat after an intense yoga class. Bonus- you can take it to the beach! I’m a huge fan of the versatility of this beaut.
- OSEA Atmosphere Protection Cream: Oh yeah! Dis ma Sh*t, dis ma sh*t! I love adding this into my rotation of A.M. mostiuritzers. SPF is like heaven to me but protecting our money makers ( faces… not booties ladies) from the harmful pollutants in atmosphere is something that never crossed my mind!
- Stemulation Daily Micro Derm Scrub: This stuff smells like fruitloops! I love exfoiliants so stoked about this product. You can use it on face and body… I havent decided what its designated purpose is so it travels often from shower ⇒ sink hehe.
- Trina Turk Tote in navy/ gold “Seas the Day”: The amount of different bags… gym bags, purses, travel bags, etc. that I own is borderline insane but I love this bag for the beach- I cant help it! It retails for $55 USD which is more than I pay for this entire box of goodies!
What I did not use:
- Betches popsicle molds: Cute idea but I would never see myself making my own popsicles. Especially on a regular enough basis to find this useful. Does that make me lazy? probs. Maybe one of these days I’ll have a hankering for a popsicle but until then these will find a home on the top shelf of my kitchen. I also don’t think they look anything like champagne bottles…
- FabFitFun Every Day Beach Waves Spray: I would use this product on a lake/beach day but not for every day frequent use. I like the scent though!
What do you guys think? Do you agree or disagree with my list? Let me know in the comments below! (rhyming ftw)
Links to all of the FFF products listed can be found below:
- Trina Turk Tote – Value $55
- Summer & Rose Yoga Towel – Value $36
- OSEA Atmosphere Protection Cream – Value $48
- Stemulation Daily Micro Derm Scrub – Value $34
- FabFitFun Every Day Beach Waves Spray – Value $18
- Passport to Beauty Gypsetter Luminous Lips in Flower Child– Value $18
- Betches Ice Pop Molds – Value $19
- Jus D’Amour Bath Bomb Trinity – Value $28
- ISH Beauty Contour Kit in Light/Medium – Value $32
- Bodypure Glove and Socks – Value $10
- Marrakesh Hair Oil in Original Scent – Value $23
- HelloLegs – Value $20
- Merrithew Mat Strap Plus – Value $15
- Jook and Nana Gold Plated Tag Necklace – Value $65
- Makers Kit Kitchen Herb Garden DIY Kit – Value $35
- Whitney Eve X FabFitFun fingerless gloves – Value $26
- EJH Brand Diffuser in Cinnamon – Value $37
- JUARA Candlenut Body Creme – Value $38
- Wine Stopper and Charm Set by FabFitFun – Value $15
- Zoya Nail Polish in Vanessa -Value $9
- Dermalogica Skincare Set -Value $45
- FRENDS The Donna Earbuds (Value $80)
- Tappan Collective Umbrella – Value $32
- HISY Battery Pack – Value $24.99
- Glass Crystal Bead Bracelet by Tribe Alive -$49 Retail Value
- Manna Kadar Lip Locked Lucky Lip Stain – Value $24
- Doctor D Schwab Flawless Skin Fluid – Value $39
- Gold Radiance Luxury Facial Mask – 2 Pack Value $65
- Purple Purse Foundation Tassel Charm – Value $10
- FabFitFun Everyday Wireless Speaker – Value $29.99
- Wren Heart Pendant – Value $100
- FabFitFun X CosmoBody Jump Rope – Value $14
- Scratch Limited Edition Nail Wraps – Value $12
- Headspace 3-Month Subscription – Value $38.85
- tarte LipSurgence Lip Gloss – Value $19
- Inkling Scents Sultry Roll-On Perfume – Value $25
- Gorge I’ll Make You Look Amazing Daily Spray – Value $24.95
- Vaseline Intensive Care Spray Moisturizer – Value $8
- Hello Konjac Cleansing Sponge – Value $12