Here is a very simple back to school eye makeup look that will take you five seconds to glam up.
1 & 2. Prime your eyes with your favorite primer. I’m using the Bare Minerals 5 in 1 primer in soft linen, which gives a blank canvas to my lids as it is very pigmented.
3. I will be using the Tartelette in Bloom palette, which is my go-to for everyday makeup.
4. Take the shade “charmer” and apply all over the lid. This gives a sheer wash of color but the primer umphs it up a bit.
5. Then I am going to take the shade “jetsetter” and apply it all over my crease with a fluffy crease brush.
6. After blending that upward, I will take a small tapered brush to darken the outer V with the shade “rocker” that gives the look a little bit of dimension with its shimmer properties.
7. Finally, for day time, I always apply a gray or dark brown liner, and since today’s look was very cool, I decided to stick with the gray. My favorite eyeliners that don’t budge throughout the day are the Stila Stay All Day Liquid liners.
8. On my lips, I am wearing the Bare Minerals Pop of Passion Tinted lip balm, and on my cheeks I have the Clinique blush in Ginger Pop!
What do you guys think? What are your favorite back to school products? Let us know below 🙂