Looking for cute hairstyles when you’re short on time? Look no further! I was the queen of sleeping as late as I possibly could before my classes in the morning. Oops! I just call it extra beauty sleep 😉 here are a few hairstyles that take no time and keeping your mane looking fresh + ready for the day with minimal effort.
What you’ll need:
- Dry shampoo for that “next day” hair
- Elastics (your hair color or clear)
- Hair ties
- Texturizing spray
- Hair oil
- Cute headbands/ accessories to jazz it up
Fishtail bun step-by-step (7 minutes)
This style is easy and looks like you put in a lot of work once you get the basics down!
- Pull hair back into two sections
- Separate a half-inch section of hair from the outside of the left section.
- Pull this piece across the top of the left section over to the right section
- Next, separate a half-inch section of hair from the outside of the right section
- Pull this piece across the top of the right section over to the left section
- Repeat all of the way down!
Low bun (7 minutes)
- Section the hair into 3 with the middle being the thickest section
- Take the middle section, put one elastic at the base and another at the end
- With both hands and carefully roll up the bottom elastic to the top and secure with bobby pins
- Take the two outer sections and twist across the top of the bun
- Secure any loose ends underneath the bun and ta-da!