- NYX HD Powder in Banana ($10):This is a fantastic setting powder for under the eyes! It’s very finely milled, and goes on super smooth to set concealer under the eyes. When I use this versus my Laura Mercier, I can never tell a difference in performance.
- Becca Shimmering Liquid in Opal ($41): I love the Becca Champagne Pop highlighter, however, I don’t always want my highlight looking so “poppy”. The Liquid version of the Becac highlighters are the bomb. The color Opal is a very pink highlight shade that gives some warmth to the skin and looks like a natural glow.
- Olivia Garden Ion Ceramic Roundbrush($19): Since I chopped my hair, it has been very difficult to blowdry my hair with my stash of round brushes, since they are so large. I love my ventilated paddle brush from the Olivia Garden line, so I decided to pick up a smaller round brush from that brand. I absolutely love it. My hair sticks to it as I am blowdrying because the bristles have great grip!
- Wet brush($12): Oh. my. word. Throw out your Tangle Teezers right now! Ladies, the wetbrush is so much better, and detangles my hair like a dream!
- L’oreal Voluminous Feline Mascara in Black ($9): Since I got rid of my lash extensions, I have to find something new to bump up my non-existent lashes. They don’t tell you this, but life after lash extensions is very difficult. This mascara has been great. It pumps up my lashes with volume.
- Lip Smackers Lip Balm in Honeypot: This is the regular lipsmackers formula, but the reason I love this is because IT IS WINNIE THE POOH!!!! How cute is he? I hear there’s a Minnie Mouse one, and I need to find that!
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation ($8): This is an affordable foundation, with higher end standards. It keeps oiliness at bay, and pores invisible for hours (a full work day-about 8.5-9 hours). It would be ten times better if it had a pump, because the product takes forever to drip down, but other than that this guy has been on my face, with no need for powdering.
- Bare Minerals Gen Nude Matte Liquid Lipcolor in Swag ($18): I am obsessed with these liquid lipsticks, they are super comfortable to wear and they stay on for at least 4 hours. I had a darker shade, and wanted one for the work day, and found THE perfect shade for me. Swag is described as a blushing mauve, and it is a my lips-but-better.
- Cover FX Mattifying Primer with Anti-Acne Treatment ($38)- Before trying this product I was super skeptical about primers because my skin is very prone to breaking out with certain products. But I had problems I was ready to fight -> 1. I had a good amount of hyper pigmentation and 2. my foundation was not going on + staying put for long (even the high end foundation!) Thank you again, Sazan Hendricks! I found this beauty watching one of Sazan’s makeup tutorials on her YouTube channel (-> go check her out, you won’t regret it!)
- Maybelline Fit Me Matte & Poreless Foundation ($8): The funny thing is when D and I meet up to photograph our makeup favorites for each month we NEVER talk about what our favorites are beforehand. This month we happened to discover the same foundation and it became a favorite for both of us. This foundation has amazing coverage and lasts all day- something worth raving about for a drugstore foundation. 🙂
- L’Oreal Waterproof Telescopic Extensions ($12.99): After being without my must-have, ride or die mascara for over a year due to it being discontinued, I decided to track this puppy down. Thank goodness I did because its soooo worth it for all of you ladies with short + straight eyelashes like me. With almost EVERY other mascara that I have ever used I have to work extra hard and spend so much time separating, applying additional coats and curling after mascara (side note: I have ripped out my eyelashes doing this… not a good moment for me haha)
- Revlon COLORSTAY Concealer ($8.59): I’ve been on the lookout for a concealer that has high coverage w/ staying power & this does the trick! Works wonders for a drugstore product to conceal any hyper pigmentation, under eye concealing and highlighting.
- Bellapierre Blush in Autumn Glow ($45)- A sample of this product was featured in my September Ipsy bag and the size of this sample was insane- think of the typical size of a Bare Minerals product! The color was just enough of a shimmer and a subtle earthy tone and came into my life just in time for Fall.