- Sweater Weather: (notes; fresh sage, juniper berry, eucalyptus, fresh woods) This candle is fall smells in one jar! It’s funny how scents bring memories, and this makes me feel like I am taking a stroll down the street, with leaves falling.
- Flannel: (notes; crisp autumn air, bergamot, mahogany, fresh woods) This scent reminds me of men’s cologne, and I love it. There is something woodsy about it.
- Pumpkin Pecan Waffles: (notes; maple syrup, golden waffles, pumpkin spice, brown sugar) one word; YUMMY! Every time I light this candle, I want to bake. The maple syrup and brown sugar give off a very sweet scent that is leveled with a note of pumpkin spice.
- Pumpkin Cupcake: (notes; buttercream, pumpkin spice, vanilla cupcake) Definitely the yummiest of them all. Has a tendency to smell like marshmallow fireside, but with more spice to it.
- Mahogany Teakwood: (notes; Rich Mahogany, Black Teakwood, Dark Oak, Frosted Lavender) A rich scent that smells like a man- hubba hubba! Similar to flannel and super enticing.
- Fireside: (notes; Smoked Cedar, Clove Buds, Warm Rich Embers) So cozy! Lighting this candle feels exactly like you are near a wood burning fireplace or a bonfire without the scent lingering in your hair and on your clothes. 🙂
- Fresh Sparkling Snow: (notes; Sparkling Sugarberry, Icy Melon, Holiday Pear) this scent is fresh and light with a hint of fruitiness. When you live in Michigan- ‘Fresh Sparkling Snow’ is allowed on our fall candle list!