Fall always brings out the warmer and darker shades of my collection out, and I love to experiment with oranges, and cranberry for this season. Since most of my days are spent at work, when I do looks like these they will always be toned down and geared towards everyday wear versus your full-glam looks! If you want to see how to achieve this look, keep scrolling!
p.s. this look is off of the Morphe Jaclyn Hill Favorites Palette.
- Prime your eyes with your favorite primer. Here , I am using Painterly by MAC, and then going in with my Jouer Creme Eyeshadow in Renaissance, which is a plum shadow stick. Blend that with your fingers.
2. Taking the light pink shimmer shade, I am going to apply that all over my lid.
3. Next we want to warm up the eyes, so I will be taking this camel color, and sweeping it all across my crease with a fluffy brush.
4. Taking the shimmery cranberry shade, I will focus this in the outer V, and pull it slightly into my crease. If it gets messy, don’t worry, we will go back in with a fluffy brush to blend.
5. Taking the matte brick color, I am going to focus this only in my outer V.
6. To bring everything together, we will bring in the shimmery orange shade to the inner corner and take some on a fluffy brush and sweep it in your crease to bring everything together. 7. Apply some liner, mascara, and dark lip (Buxom Brooklyn on my lips), and voila!