My bag:I bought my bag from H&M for around $40. I was on the search for a big boxy purse with structure and pockets for organization. For someone who is always on the go and between places I needed a bag that could hold many things and go with my outfits. ❤
- Michael Kors Sunnies
- Rotos Cooling Eye drops
- Staring at a computer screen all day is the WORST w/ contacts
- Up & Up (Target brand) Honey Pea Hand Sanitizer
- Evian Natural Mineral Water Facial Spray
- Helps you feel refreshed and keeps your makeup looking pretty 🙂
- A Book
- Currently reading The Alchemist
- because allergies are a bitch
- Goody Mini Bobby Pins
- Secret Outlast Extend deodorant in Completely Clean
- LOC Ultra-Gloss Lip Pencil in Punch Line
- The perfect natural lip color to keep in your bag + doubles as blush
- Burts Bee’s Chapstick in Honey
- Save the Bees! Bees are officially on the endangered list + Burt’s Bees makes donations to help save them!
- Compact mirror
- A roll on perfume
- Currently using Inkling’s in Sultry
- A charger
- … because what’s worse than a dead battery?
- A brush
- BCBG Wallet
- My planner + a pen
- Stay tuned for a blog post on our planner reviews!
- A makeup bag w/ essentials
- Ipsy bags are perfect to throw in any bag (gym, purse, weekender, etc.) and the samples are great for mid-day touch ups or for when you’re running late!
My bag was a birthday gift from my parents two years ago. I needed a grown up tote bag that I could take to work, as my briefcase had just ate it, and had it’s last breath. This Coach bag has been the best investment (for my parents :)) since then. This baby has been on airplanes, meeting floors, car floors, and numerous different vacation spots. The straps are skinny but long and don’t dig into my shoulders. The size is big enough but not too big that it feels like it’s eating me, and I just love the color!
- Levenger notebook: this is where I organize all of my work notes. My job requires a ton of organization as I work on multiple different projects with different directions and people. I can arrange my levenger with tabs, and include any paper in it with their nifty punch-hole.
- Notes notebook from Target: This is my scribble notebook. I am very particular about the way I take notes, so if I know it’s going to be sloppy, or a task that will take me a week to complete, those notes go in this little notebook, as I am OCD about my levenger.
- Erin Condren Planner: Need I say more? This baby keeps me on track. I already have my planner for next year ready 🙂
- Papermate Gel Ink Pens: I love school supplies. I am also very picky about my pens. These pens have stolen my heart, and are my new favorites. I refuse to take notes with any other pens. I wish they had more colors 😦
- Kate Spade Glitter Bug wallet: Sparkle, shine and pink are the words I wish people described me as. I love that this is glittery, as it makes it easy to spot in my blackhole of a purse.
- Mophie charger
- Toiletry bag
Although the contents of my toiletry bag change often, these are the constants that stay put:
- Eco tools brush: compact and great for touch ups
- Hand sanitizer
- Artistry hand cream
- EOS Lip balm
- Hello Flawless Powder foundation: I set my makeup with this beaut, and take it with me for touch ups.
- Bare Minerals Liquid lipstick
- Goody Spin Pins: This works great for when I want to put my hair up in a bun!