I have a go-to Halloween makeup look that can be toned down, up or differentiated depending on your last-minute costume!
- Furry friend: What I will be showcasing below is for a black cat, but could be turned into Minnie Mouse with some red lipstick, a mouse, a dog, or even a rabbit. You could even lose the whiskers, add a bold lip and call yourself Cleopatra 🙂
You will need:
- Black liquid liner ( i prefer liquid so that it doesn’t smudge all over my face)
- Black eyeshadow (I used Blackout from Naked 2)
- Lash curler
- Pale pink lipstick
- Draw an exaggerated cat-eye with your liquid liner. Set it with black shadow.
- Draw whiskers on your cheeks.Nose spot is optional:)
- Contour your cheeks to give the illusion of a slimmer face, and give that cat face shape.