- Peacoat: Class up the gentleman in your life with a swanky looking peacoat. (Option 1, Option 2, Option 3).
- Slippers: Everybody loves slippers, especially if you live in colder climates (hi to our fellow Michiganders). (Option 1, Option 2, Option 3).
- Tennis shoes: Even if the man in your life isn’t too active, a pair of sneakers are a perfect gift. You can go from super athletic choices to some casual new balances to wear with any outfit.(Option 1, Option 2, Option 3, Option 4).
- Headphones: Who doesn’t like to rock out to some jams? Headphones and earphones aren’t something people tend to buy for themselves as there are free options with each phone purchase. Wireless headphones are a perfect gift for anyone! (Option 1, Option 2)
- Smart Bartending App: This is for the wannabe bartenders of the bunch. If you like to host, and your significant other or dad (my dad LOVES playing bartender) is always coming up with fancy concoctions, then they would love this app. (Option 1, Option 2).
- Snapback hats: C has more than a dozen snapback hats. He may be 27, but he will never stop wearing these. You can never buy too many hats for the man-child in your life. Just make sure you buy the right team. (Option 1, this link serves up a section for all sports teams’ snapbacks).
- YETI Rambler: This is a tricky one, because usually women loves their water bottles and tumblers. However, in the past year I have seen so many men around my office sporting these YETI Ramblers. They are rugged enough to withstand any condition, and they keep any drink cold or warm throughout the day. The plus side is that you are saving the earth by eliminating plastic water bottles.