- Blanket scarf: Keep your bff warm and stylish with the ever-so-popular blanket scarves! There are so many patterns and options out there, you are bound to find something to keep your gal warm! (Option 1, Option 2, Option 3, Option 4).
- Gift cards to Ulta and Sephora: Every girl has an ongoing wish list of makeup items she would like to buy (or is that just us?). Give her the gift she really wants and let her go shopping crazy at one of our favorite shops!
- Urban Decay Naked Ultimate Basics Palette: We cheated here, and offered two gifts in the beauty realm, but this babe has been getting praises all over the interwebz! It has all the shades any girl would use on a day-to-day basis. Even if the girl in mind wears minimal makeup or all-out-glam, this palette should be a slam dunk for all!
- Cozy bath time essentials: Every boss lady has to relax so she can take over the world. This time of year etsy shops, and bigger cosmetics brand make amazing gift boxes filled with bath supplies. Give her the gift of relaxation and tell her to “treat yo self”. (Option 1, Option 2, Option 3).
- Instax mini camera: This is for that friend that takes pictures at every event, and spends hours on the most adorable scrapbooks. These polaroid cameras are cute to have around and give a timeless feels to your pictures. Don’t forget to buy a roll of film to get them started!
- Wristlet: I think we all have a go-to bag that we lug around everything in. The one thing I never spend money on is a wristlet, but it is so essential. A wristlet is for the one who is social and always out and about. Going out to the bar? You don’t need your planner with you… Keep it light and airy and give them something they don’t know they need.(Option 1, Option 2, Option 3, Option 4).
- Statement necklace: I don’t think this trend will ever go out of style. Statement necklaces glam up any outfit for day or night. If you have a stylish diva on your gift list, give them the gift of sparkle. (Option 1, Option 2, Option 3, Option 4, Option 5, Option 6).
- Planner: You know that friend that has to write down everything, and loves to have to-do lists and gets pleasure out of checking off her items. This item is for that go-getter! There are plenty of amazing planner options out there that will please your OCD friend (this would be my perfect gift). (Option 1, Option 2, Option 3).