- Water Bottle: I have a major obsession with water bottles. I am actually banned to buy any more, but I can’t stop. You know that the fitness queen of your life needs to stay hydrated to push through hot yoga, body pump, and soul cycle. Get her a stylish bottle to encourage her to hydrate! (Option 1, Option 2).
- Yoga Mat: If your fit friend is obsessed with all things yoga, she needs a better yoga mat than the one she got in college. Update her grip during her downward dog, by buying her a mat that offers support. (Option 1 (my fav), Option 2).
- Workout Tanks: You can go silly or formal with this gift. There are tons of funny workout tanks on etsy, but you could also buy her something that offers performance. (Option 1, Option 2, Option 3, Option 4).
- Headbands: I love cute headbands for my workouts. I hate having my hair in my face, and need something that has grip so that it doesn’t slide down during jumping jacks. (Option 1, Option 2, Option 3).
- Athletic socks: This one might seem silly, but I love fun socks to wear during my workouts. They make me happy and they also encourage me to go workout because I want to wear them. Let’s all be real here, you can never have too many socks, because your dryer always eats one of a pair… (This site has a ton of options).
- Fitbit Alta: This is the stylish version of the Fitbit and all the ladies on YouTube love it! Why wouldn’t you? It’s sleek, fashionable and offers the same performance that your manly looking Fitbit did.
- Gym Bag: This is a no-brainer. Class up the stinky mess with a cute workout bag that can fit everything for yo girl to go from work to the gym without having to stop at home to change. Gym bags have come a long way in the past couple of years, so you are bound to find something cute! You can even stuff it with some of the items mentioned above to make it a “gift basket”. (Option 1, Option 2, Option 3).