- Candles: Any woman who loves to make their house a home, loves candles! Our favorite is obviously bath and body works candles, but the possibilities are endless! You can even raise the price tag a little bit and get them fancier candles! (Option 1, Option 2, Option 3).
- Picture frame: Pictures are the best way to decorate your home. I would much rather have pictures of loved ones surrounding y bare walls, than art some person I don’t know made (even though art is pretty cool). Buying a nice frame with a picture of you and the gift receiver would be an adorable idea! (Option 1, Option 2, Option 3).
- Blankets: Cozy blankets are the absolute best! I received a heated blanket last year and it was honestly one of my favorite gifts from last year. You can go stylish or cozy on your selection depending on who it is for! (Option 1, Option 2, Option 3).
- Wine glasses: For the wino in your life, a set of glamorous wine glasses are a must. You can either pull the Olivia Pope and go big, or get something with a cute design. This gift would be paired perfectly with a glass of Pinot Noir 😉 (Option 1, Option 2, Option 3, Option 4).
- Art/Canvas Art: Even though earlier I said that pictures are the best way to dress your walls, it is always to break up the coziness with a little class. Canvas art and print art is huge right now, and there are a ton of amazing options on Etsy where you can find art for any personalities. (Option 1, Option 2, Option 3, Option 4, Option 5).
- Apron: Last Christmas, my best friend got me the cutest apron that has a polka-dotted Minnie Mouse pattern. I rarely use it, because I don’t want to ruin it, but I love the way it hangs in my kitchen. Any girl who loves to bake/cook needs a cute apron! (Option 1, Option 2, Option 3).
- Cookbooks: I own 7 cookbooks and I love them! I still peruse Pinterest for recipes, but having a staple of cookbooks, where I tab things and try out different ideas is great. Ever since I have started cooking with cookbooks, I have found myself improvising and making up my own, as my creativity is widened with all the ideas! (Option 1, Option 2, Option 3).
- Coffe mugs: Every suzy homemaker loves mugs! They are a great way to add personality to your kitchen and your morning cup o’ jo! (Option 1, Option 2, Option 3, Option 4).